Saturday, January 1, 2000

01/01/2000

Notes to Don:
New Instructions for AHS preparation for web site 8/24/07 9/7/071>Decided to use one directory on 5695 and save everthing into it - pdf and the html. and the doc2>the directory is c:\1955, be sure everthing is saved in small letters as wf_FTP distinguishes between caps and smalls3>Strange, acess does not recognize the 000 directories.4>so when I print to ftp, I use the c:/1955 folder. from the 750 computer5>I no longer have to worry about putting the access file into excell to get on one page; just pdf print it horizontal and save steps.6>So just open query for ahsaddresses, make changes and pdf print it into c:/19556a> Have to print ahsaddresses horizontal / landscape7>ie., Open the WS_FTP program on the 750 and go to network and then find on5695 of c:/1955 to pull / send on to Powweb8>this does not put on the 750 but I can get from 5695 or powweb when I want., and even copy to 750 but as I get used to it I will not need to and it will be natural9> any thing with emails and addresses goes into http://www.donredding.com/ahsprotected/ like http://www.donredding.com/ahsprotected/ahsbirthdaysreceived.pdf10> I am saving all the protected files as both pdf and html , although I have not yet changed the AHS Menu to reflect html. Some folks without cable might get html easier/faster11> Removed AHS Birthdays in HTML (If yours not here, please send to don.) AHS Addresses in html (Now Current to 8/24/07)